We provide a variety of marine and cargo surveying services on numerous types of products and logistics
contracts (sea, air and hinterland). Our experienced surveyors are on call 24 hours-7days and can attend
assignments at various locations worldwide.
Our services include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Cargo loss damage surveys
• On/off hire charter surveys
• Draft and Bunkers surveys
• Vessel pre-purchase inspection
• Container and equipment interchange inspections
• Hull and machinery
• Hatch cleanliness surveys
• Hatch cover integrity (ultrasonic) tests
• Loss adjusting
• Ullaging of liquid cargo tanks
• Statistical services
• Tally and cargo weight checking
• Refrigerated cargo, fresh fruit, vegetables and frozen products
NONTCHO INTERNATIONAL TRADING Sarl is qualified to execute inspections on a wide range of
commodities in accordance with updated standards and clients requirements.
• Agricultural products: rice, grains, beans, soybeans, lentils, coffee, tea, etc.
• Perishable products: fruits, vegetables and spices
• Processed foods: sugar, milk powder, flour and molasses
• Animal feed, meals, cakes, pellets and various derivatives
• Vegetable oils and fats
• Coal, ores, bauxite, minerals, etc.
• Fertilizers and cement
• Steel and metal products
• Scrap: metal scrap, plastic, wastepaper
• Textiles, RMG and cotton
• Machinery and various equipments
• Wood, timber products, furniture, pulps, etc.
• Pre-Shipment Inspections
2. Automobile Inspections
NONTCHO INTERNATIONAL TRADING Sarl can fulfil the need to inspect automobiles from import,
export, or in transit via railroads and trucks, and document any damages caused to them during transit
NONTCHO INTERNATIONAL TRADING Sarl, with state-of-the-art equipment and a highly efficient
computerized system, our automobile surveyors can generate a report immediately upon completion of the
inspection, which can then be instantly viewed by the client.
We remain at your disposal for good cooperation between our two companies.